© 2018 by Bill McCambley Fitness. Proudly created with Wix.com

LET'S GET MOVING

Bill McCambley Fitness

ABOUT ME

Bill McCambley

I have been in the health and fitness industry for 25 years.  During that time I have helped thousands of people achieve their health goals by focusing on a 360 degree approach.  How we look, feel and perform is not simply based on our training.  It is also a result of our nutrition, sleep, stress management and supplementation.  The perfect example of this is gym memberships and the amount of money spent on fitness continues to skyrocket each and every year yet we as a society become more and more unhealthy each and everyday.  My 360 degree approach is what separates me from those that are just looking to make a quick buck.  I WANT YOU TO GET RESULTS but I also realize I am only half the equation.  My 360 degree approach is based on educating you as to why we are doing what we are doing and how to optimize what is being done in the gym.  After all there are 168 hours in a week and if you are exercising A LOT you are most likely doing under 5 hours a week.  That equates to 3% of your week.  That leaves 97% of the time to screw up all that hard work you put in.  That's where the education part come in.

 

CHOOSE YOUR WORKOUT

There are 6 main services that I most commonly offer.  Those are listed below.  Click on the number to learn more.  If you do not see something you are looking for contact me to see if I can help or at least point you in the right direction.

1

 

SUCCESS STORIES

"Bill has helped me have a much closer relationship then I would like with my tailor. In my years training with him my body has totally transformed."

Harold K

"Bill has worked wonders with my son.  He went from a pudgy slow baseball player to one of the fastest kids on the team."

Tracy K

"Bill has pushed me to my limits, even when I didn't think I could he had faith in me.  He truly cares about my results"

Ken H.

Bill McCambley

FITNESS COACH

MS in Exercise Science, CSCS, PES, MT

NitroFit

8 East Frederick Place 

Cedar Knolls, NJ

RDA Fitness

90 Rt 206 #230

Stanhope, NJ

Tel: 973-214-6889

Bill@BillMcCambley.com

GET IN TOUCH
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Instagram Icon